Bridge Design Project Engineer/Manager (PE, Florida)
JSE has an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer with a Florida P.E. In the past 40+ years, JSE has excelled in our ability to provide transportation design solutions for complex road and bridge construction projects. Our experienced professional engineers provide innovative and cost-effective designs that benefit our clients and contractors through improved construction time efficiencies and reduced construction material costs. JSE offers competitive compensation, a retirement package, and progressive office hours (Friday afternoons off).
- Structural engineering on bridge design projects.
- Work with CADD technicians to develop bridge plans.
- Operate design software.
- Follow state design standards and guides for developing projects.
- Coordination with other staff members.
- Prepare cost estimates.
- Some travel may be required.
- BSCE (MS preferred)
- Registred PE in Florida
- 5+ years of relevant experience REQUIRED.
- Knowledge of the AASHTO code.
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- FDOT project experience a plus.
- Proficient with Mathcad, Excel, Word
- Previous structural modeling experience.
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.