Bridge Design Civil Engineer Project Engineer/Manager (Experienced)
Compensation commensurate with experience
JSE is seeking a Professional Engineer for our Indianapolis, IN - Miami, FL - Dallas, TX offices. We are seeking a candidate with 10+ years’ experience in bridge design engineering with a master’s degree in Civil Engineering. Experienced in all aspects of civil design for bridge projects including but not limited to:
- Structural engineering on bridge design projects
- Work with CADD technicians to develop bridge plans
- Operate design software
- Follow state design standards and guides for developing projects
- Coordination with other staff members
- Prepare cost estimates
- Some travel may be required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSCE (MS preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Local state P.E. or acquire within 6 months)
- 10+ years of relevant experience REQUIRED.
- Knowledge of the AASHTO code.
- Communication skills and ability to work in team environment.
- Department of Transportation project experience a plus.
- Proficient with Mathcad, Excel, Word
- Previous structural modeling experience.
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.