Bridge Design Project Engineer
JSE has an exciting opportunity for a bridge engineer to join one of the largest bridge design teams in Indiana to work on some of the most exciting projects currently underway in Indiana and beyond. Building from our team member’s strengths, we provide design services on typical and complex bridge projects for just about every type of structure imaginable.
- Structural engineering on bridge design projects
- Work with CADD technicians to develop bridge plans
- Operate design software
- Follow state design standards and guides for developing projects
- Coordination with other staff members
- Prepare cost estimates
- Some travel may be required
- EIT certification (PE a plus)
- 2+ years of relevant bridge experience
- Knowledge of the AASHTO code
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- INDOT project experience a plus
- Familiarity with Mathcad, Excel, Word
- Previous structural modeling experience
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.