Professional Licensed Surveyor (PS, Indiana)
JSE is currently seeking a Professional Land Surveyor to join our team. As a Professional Surveyor (PS) for JSE, you will be responsible for technical and supervisory work coordinating survey crews and office staff in numerous surveys or mapping projects. This includes design, boundary, construction surveying, automated mapping, or preparing maps and associated legal descriptions.
- 5+ years surveying experience
- Professional Land Surveyor licensed in Indiana required
- Experience and positive working relationship with INDOT required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Safety coordination
- Experience performing survey fieldwork relating to topography, boundary, and construction staking
- Experience preparing ALTA surveys, easement exhibits, plats, and legal descriptions, and other survey products
- Experience performing deed research, obtaining right-of-way plans, and coordinating utility locator service information
- Experience supervising and coordinating the work of multiple survey crews and office personnel, and training employees in survey work
- AutoCAD/Civil3D/MicroStation experience required: Prepare INDOT right of way plans, plats and related right of way documents.
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer