Road/Civil Design Project Engineer/Manager (PE, Florida)
JSE has an exciting opportunity for a Highway Engineer with a Florida P.E. In the past 40+ years, JSE has excelled in our ability to provide transportation design solutions for complex road and bridge construction projects. Our experienced professional engineers provide innovative and cost-effective designs that benefit our clients and contractors through improved construction time efficiencies and reduced construction material costs. JSE offers competitive compensation, a retirement package, and progressive office hours (Friday afternoons off).
- Civil design including road design and hydraulic design
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Bluebeam, and/or MicroStation/GeoPak for road design modeling
- Familiarity with AASHTO and INDOT design manual requirements and design standards
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Registered PE in Florida
- 5+ years of relevant experience REQUIRED.
- Knowledge of the AASHTO code.
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- FDOT project experience a plus.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or MicroStation, GeoPak
- Previous highway design.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.