Traffic Design Project Engineer/Manager - Mid-Level
JSE is seeking experienced traffic design engineers and project managers with a BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering.
- Traffic Forecasting
- Traffic Analysis
- Traffic Reports
- Pavement Marking Layout
- Signage Design and Layout
- Signal Warrant Analysis
- Signal Timing
- Signal Design
- Illumination Warrant Analysis
- Illumination Design (Preferred)
- ITS Design and ITS Layout (Preferred)
- 5 years minimum experience in traffic engineering analysis and design
- Proficient with the use of the industry software used to perform the tasks including but not limited to SYNCHRO, VISSIM, HCM, AutoCAD, MiroStation, Guidesign, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to coordinate with production staff and clients and be able to provide viable alternative solutions to complex traffic problems
- Strong project management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented to meet all deadlines
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experienced candidates should have an Indiana PE license or be eligible for registration
JSE offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
To apply, email your resume to [email protected].