CAD Technician - Mid-Level
JSE has an exciting opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to join one of the largest bridge design teams in Indiana to work on some of the most exciting projects currently underway in the state and country. This position will encompass a variety of structural and civil engineering projects and provides a great opportunity to work with talented individuals while building new skills.
- Produce drawings using computer-assisted drafting systems (AutoCAD or MicroStation)
- Detailing INDOT bridge projects. Draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installation, and construction projects
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
- It is expected with time skills will continue to develop, and CAD Technician will be able to take on more responsibility
- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation GeoPak design and drafting software
- Basic use of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with structural detailing (rebar, structural steel, post-tension, etc.)
- Knowledge of and ability to read construction and engineering documents
- Job training as needed
- Workload management skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.