Road Design Project Engineer (Entry Level)
JSE is seeking an experienced road design engineers with a BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering with experience in all aspects of civil design for roadway project including but not limited to:
- Interstates, Highways, and Freeways
- Urban streets
- Various Intersections Including Roundabouts
- Interchange Layout
- Civil design including road design and hydraulic design
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D, and/or MicroStation/GeoPak for road design modeling
- Familiarity with AASHTO and INDOT design manual requirements and design standards
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.