Road Design Project Engineer (Experienced)
Compensation commensurate with experience
Janssen & Spaans Engineering (JSE) is seeking experienced Road Design Project Engineers holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE) with a concentration in Transportation and five years of experience in all aspects of civil design for roadway projects including but not limited to:
- Interstates, Highways and Freeways
- Urban streets
- Various Intersections Including Roundabouts
- Interchange Layouts
- Engineer designs for: civil, road, and hydraulic project development
- Design road models using: AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, GeoPak, InRoad, GuideSIGN, and AutoTURN
- Ensure AASHTO standards, INDOT design manual requirements, and design codes are followed
- Meet deadlines and cost targets
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical disciplines on projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient in: AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, GeoPak, InRoad, GuideSIGN, and AutoTURN
- Quality project management skills
- Efficient analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respective fields and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.