Road Design Project Engineer (Mid-Level)
Compensation commensurate with experience
JSE is seeking Mid- Level Road Design Project Engineers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and a concentration in Transportation. Candidates should have two or more years of experience in civil design for roadway projects. Roadway projects include but are not limited to:
- Interstates, Highways and Freeways
- Urban streets
- Various Intersections Including Roundabouts
- Interchange Layout
- Create civil design plans for, road and hydraulic design projects
- Model road designs using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, and/or GeoPak
- Ensure AASHTO codes, INDOT design manual requirements, and design standards are followed
- Assist supervisor in development of plan sets and details
- Meet deadlines and cost targets
- Maintain required project documentation
- Accept additional responsibilities as trainings progress
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Exceptional Time management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs
- Substantial listening and communication skills
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.